IGNORED

Z on Ebay

hls30.com

Originally posted by Zrush

I used to think that was the car "sweating". My 1978 280Z did the same thing after a good drive, especially on the driver's side from the exhaust manifold. I've been told by the knowledgable folks here that wasn't the cause of the dampness. Never really did get a straight answer. Anybody? Anybody? (BuellerLOL )

Vicky

On my 78 that turned out to be a leaking heater control valve and/or thermo control unit. I had the heater core, heater valve, thermo control unit, and all of the little hoses and clamps replaced last summer and haven't had a leak since. I check it regularly. I had changed the hoses and clamps myself and still, it leaked. It was drivig me nuts. Wasn't much of a leak just enought to be annoying. After getting tired of keeping a towel on the floor on the passenger side, and drying the floor everytime I drove it I went to my local Z expert, Elvin, in Upland, CA. It basically only leaked when the engine was running.

Originally posted by Alfadog

The car looks good!

But what really annoyed me!

In that advertisement!

Was the size of all the text!

And how every sentence!

Ended in an exclamation mark!!

Ditto Alfadog! I had to go flush my eyes with saline after reading his ad LOL Maybe he sould put as much effort in his so called "unmolested" cars as he does his far out, annoying ad/textROFL

Vicky

Maybe this guy thinks that he who shouts the loudest is always right!. Well he is right within his own mind-too bad he won't buy the car from himself! He is using text as mud to fog up the pictures of the car!

Hey Bill, here is a PERFECT example of a Wanker, I wonder if he is related to the one born about a hundred miles for you?

Will