IGNORED

any z licence plate ideas?

:eek: What!!!!??? A custom or vanity plate costs THAT much. What's the justification from your DMV on that. Here in Florida there is no difference between a random plate or a vanity plate. It just takes awhile to get it.

Vicky

In other countries people are free to sell plates to other people which causes a market (with huge markups) for desirable plates.

Here's are some examples:

http://www.newreg.co.uk/

http://www.classmarks.co.uk/

Scott wanted to get a plate that has "NO V8 OK". He really got tired of people telling him he should have put a 350 in there. Plate ideas for the Z car are endless.

Vicky

Oh tell Scott I know exactly how he feels. I get people telling me just put a RB30Turbo in it or Rb20 turbo or RB26 and be done with it....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm gonna build a monster of an L28 infact I'm in the process and finally no it's not a rotory how could anyone mistaken the Z for a mazda grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :finger:

If you build the L28 out far enough it sounds just like a V-8. When we pull into a car show everybody swarms around this little red Z wanting to see the V-8 inside. We open the hood and they all just look stuned LOL . They can't believe the mighty inline 6 can rumble with the big boys. When and if this site gets the ability for sound, I'll load up the 77 280Z...........it's a beautiful noise :love:

V-8 Z...been done...been over done IMO

Vicky

I honestly couldn't agree with you more. I understand the thrill of a V8 but I love the exotic note of a hard tuned L-series. I have a video which I wish I could remember the link of. It has a nice Z running tripples and is running around a Nascar track and it has the sweetest sound I must have played it back 20 times+ . :classic: