IGNORED

What model Z do or did you own?

Mike

What model Z do you OR did you own?  

522 members have voted

1. 1. What model Z do you OR did you own?

• 240z
    • 260z
    • 280z
    • 280zx
    • 300zx
    • 350z
    • Someday I'll have one

1973 Honda 450 K5 twin

1979 Kawasaki 400 Ltd twin

1973 240z CoCo brown

1971 240Z (early) Yellow

1972 240Z (early) primer grey

1980 Audi 4000 2door Manaco blue

1987 300ZX Red Of Course

1971 (late) white

1972 240Z white

1989 Suzuki GSX-R 1100

1970 Cadillac Coup De Ville 2door Blue

1971 240Z (late) Orange

1989 Chevy Blazer 2door

1989 Toyota Tercel 2door

1982 Jag XJ-6

:devious:

First of all, I wasn't commenting on your post but rather a conglomeration of what I had read up that point. Yours just happened to be the last one at that point. You can read Mike's original post however you wish. To me, he's talking about Z's. IMO! You can continue to personally attack me if you get some kind of enjoyment from that. I wasn't attacking you nor will I. It's not my nature. But I will say that I am retired, very secure in my life and have no need to prove anything to anyone about who I am. I am more than done with this!

In your post sblake your comments where directed AT Me. Not at the way the thread was going with other vehicles being mentioned other than Z's. I understand that MINE was the last one in line when you posted. That's was why I left my first comment. Yet YOU still had static with my original posting. I can, you can, every other member can read Mike's original post and take it as THEY would like to and add every different car to thier list they wish. But your comments where directed at MY post!

And I truly find no personal enjoyment from "attacking" a fellow member from or club! Nor do I excpect to have to resort to such defense when I feel that a member is some how attacking me. Yes sblake your very secure, that's why you edited your original post! Yes I agree this is very done, and should never have happened! :devious:

• 1 year later...

i have a 1986 300zx currently trying to restore , has wreaked front passanger , and needs a e.c.u., got bought it for 700$. dont have enough to buy new parts and am having problems finding used parts for it (e.c.u. & passanger side front fender) im having a great time with the car though and i am not even driving it yet, but love working on it and cleaning it , puting my own custom feel too it like the stereo. kick arse car .:love:

My first Z was an 83 280zx, I still have it. I owned a 84 300zxt sold to put a motor in family car. I own a 74 260z I bring home in the spring. and a 68 240z, I will be bringing home in the spring to and it is going straight to the market. I'm selling it for $500.00.

'72 240z. Its still in the garage for strip down restoration. Its about 80% done. Engine has been top overhauled.Just needs paint and installation accecories such as interior and exterior trims. Can't wait! I'll post some pics as soon as it leaves the detailing shop!

My first was a green '72 240 bought in 1982 (sold), my second is a brown '71 240 bought in 1984 (still own this one), my third was a yellow '70 240 (sorta belonged to me and my brother - he actually paid for it in 1988, then gave to our niece), the forth one is an orange '72 240 bought in 2001 as a project car for my then 15 yr old son - to spend time together and keep him home instead of getting into trouble (this worked by the way) and he still has it.

Borg