IGNORED

Sad day for me.. gotta sell.

TheErictag

Yep just like the title says I have to sell my 240 I'm hurt in more ways than one. I tore my mcl in my left knee and will be out of work .. I have to sell the z to get by. I'll be posting on Craig's list in the next couple days but here she is for the z members first. Completely rust free has an azc intake converting to. Holley 4 barrel . She has been lowered with an eibach spring kit and has poly bushings installed . The car has bigger Toyota front calipers. Needs weatherstripping and interior. The replacement dash cap looks ok.. the only gauge that doesn't work is the clock .. all the light work .. I have driven the car back and forth to work and took her on a couple Datsun runs out in the hills. She's fun and pulls good . It's a sad day .. 7077319042 if you're serious on a test drive or wanna check her out gimme a call.

My name is Eric and the car is located in Northern California between sf and sac a small town of suisun

5A394F52-E660-4127-A812-737E38FD989E.JPGBE7AD2A5-6F8E-4C01-AC02-FE219FCD36C7.JPG470A5818-1FCF-43A7-80BA-252D9CDA5DC4.JPG2DBB89C3-3A81-4DBD-BEB1-A06B50D71F8A.JPGE7168F0B-547D-49D7-A7F2-D2B3B5CCA699.JPG839DD218-CC12-44EF-950F-E6260EDEC8F3.JPGDEC4B43D-57D7-4429-BA65-4847DA34E0DD.JPG500BD58B-85E3-4DFF-9107-861B68D8078E.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• 3 weeks later...

The hearts of the entire Z community go out to you. Most of us would never part with our machines unless it was life or death circumstances, WE HOPE THAT`SO NOT THE CASE. I personally hope you are able to hang on to it for many many more miles. The enthusiast community seems to continue to grow for theses cars so worse case scenario it ends up with a good owner. Take care of the leg though. I don't know where I heard it but, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything". Maybe it was Mom that said that. She always knew how to come up with an ' ism' from time to time. Take care Bro!

12 minutes ago, TheErictag said:

I pulled some $$$ out of retirement to stay floating till I get back to work but shh don't tell anyone!

LOL,  sounds like a guy I work with.  He has always had high dollar cars, Porsche, Ferrari, now has a Lambo.  I said you can't make much more than 150K year.  With 3 kids, wife, nice house etc., how the heck do you afford these cars?  He said, you have a 401k right?  I said sure, he goes I don't.

• Like 2