IGNORED

Need new fuel tank for Z!

JLPurcell

20 hours ago, JLPurcell said:

Does anyone have a diagram of how the vent tubes run (terminate) inside the fuel tank. I am thinking of having the correct vent tubes added to my tank.

JL - I've got a junker tank that has a hole in it - you pay shipping and it's yours for research...........let me know.  I'm in 28607

I restored my fuel tank.

First sandblasting.

The large holes were welded.

All with fiberglass mat epoxy resin coating.

After the dry epoxy paint on it.

Remove the inner rust with citric acid.

Now ist better than new.

DSC03112.JPG

DSC03113.JPG

DSC03119.JPG

DSC03120.JPG

DSC03121.JPG

DSC03122.JPG

DSC03124.JPG

DSC03152.JPG

DSC03193.JPG

DSC03203.JPG

On 1/21/2017 at 7:58 AM, Travel'n Man said:

JL - I've got a junker tank that has a hole in it - you pay shipping and it's yours for research...........let me know.  I'm in 28607

Thanks for the offer. Do you know what it may cost to ship. Do you think that the vent lines could be transferred to my tank? Shipping address 418 South 4th Street, Richmond, IN 47374

Thanks JLP

Edited by JLPurcell

Thanks for the offer. Do you know what it may cost to ship. Do you think that the vent lines could be transferred to my tank? Shipping address 418 South 4th Street, Richmond, IN 47374
Thanks JLP

It's yours to research. You figure out all that stuff and I'll give you my PayPal account or you can send me a check. You can weld and cut all you want to

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

19 minutes ago, Travel'n Man said:

It's yours to research. You figure out all that stuff and I'll give you my PayPal account or you can send me a check. You can weld and cut all you want to

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Give me a zip code and I will see what I can find out. Thanks again JLP