IGNORED

Some luck i guess

Fun_in_my_z

Some friends of the family were in a wreck yesturday (june 24) Mom and 2 month old baby both where ejected from the van. mom was flown to the hospital no sirus injurys. Baby wasnt harmed. Miracles do happen they found skyler the baby in her seat not evan a scratch

She was overtaking somebody and lost control in MO.

post-5338-14150795495736_thumb.jpg

post-5338-14150795495912_thumb.jpg

post-5338-141507954961_thumb.jpg

post-5338-1415079549626_thumb.jpg

Some friends of the family were in a wreck yesturday (june 24) Mom and 2 month old baby both where ejected from the van. mom was flown to the hospital no sirus injurys. Baby wasnt harmed. Miracles do happen they found skyler the baby in her seat not evan a scratch

She was overtaking somebody and lost control in MO.

My prayers are with the mom, Bill.

Build her a Z car. They don't roll over (I'm assuming that's what happened) like minivans do.

Sheesh... thats not good.. best of luck to the mom and im glad to see there was no serious injuries to anyone. Not meaning this in a bad way but maybe it was a good thing she wasnt buckled in by the looks of the drivers side in that pic... Scary stuff man.