Jim Frederick's Content - Page 2 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Jim Frederick

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jim Frederick

  1. Koreavet, you have the original mirror that came only on the earlist vin # cars. I have six of the earliest 1969 production date low Vin # cars and they all have red dots. I am very familiar with all the differences of these low vin cars so feel free to pick my brain anytime. Don't lose that mirror, its pretty rare. Jim Frederick Lutz, FL
  2. Hey Arne and Randy, Actually the 1969-1973 wheels were painted satin black not flat black. Jim Frederick Lutz, FL
  3. Randy, Email me at Jim240z@aol.com. I have a perfect 1972 radio and refinished hub caps in excellent shape. Jim Frederick Lutz, FL
  4. I believe the washers are 1 flat and the other locking. The nuts 1 is regular and the other is self locking. Jim Frederick Lutz, FL
  5. Thats quite a story. Congratulations on your new acquisitions. Jim Frederick Lutz, FL
  6. Miles, you can email me direct at Jim240z@aol.com. Jim Frederick
  7. Hi Miles, I have a choke cable holder from 1973 240z and 1974 260z which is pretty similiar. If you want it its yours. Jim Frederick 1969 240z Vin # 16
  8. This Z is definitely a 280z, probably a 77 or 78. Too many 280z parts to transpose in a 240z. I imagine this car was wrecked way back in the day and bodyshop replaced rear clip with 240z donor car. The engine could be original with simple dual webber conversion. Why they would change out fuel injection for dual webbers is a mystery to me. Everything else in engine bay screams 280z, coil, distributor, and wiring harness are dead give aways.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.