IGNORED

Cable Holder

sakijo

HI all,

I am looking fo a cable holder like the one in the thumbnail. It doesn't have to be exactly like this. Actually, what I need is the choke cable holder for twin Hitachis, as I am going to make the switch someday. The part is NLA and the one shown here is for the single two-barrel carb and accelerator cable. Any help appreciated.

post-7932-14150797658392_thumb.jpg

Hi Miles, out of interest, what engine is it from?

Kent,

The engine is a JDM L20. Mine haas a single two-barrel carburetor and cable throttle. I'll be switching to the twin Hitachi set up and need the double choke cable holder that was found on the Skyline 2000 GTX and Z series cars. I'm sure there are other cars out there that would have something similar, but here in Japan, the luxury of finding a salvage yard in the city is only a dream, and finding a 35 year old car in there would be harder than getting hens' teeth.

miles