lan240's Content - Page 4 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

lan240

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lan240

  1. I need some help. I have a set of seat belts form a 78 280Z that I would like to put in my 72 240Z. How do I attach the seat belt retractor to the rear strut tower? If any one has a picture of the 280 and 240 strut towers with out the covers on them that would be great.
  2. Found this on E-bay and thought I would post it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33731&item=2400385190
  3. 73 had bad carbs. You will wnat to replace them with a set of 72 or older round top SU's
  4. I just thought someone mignt want a set of Panasport rims. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33748&item=1876833969
  5. I am looking for a pair of clear turn signal lenses for my 72 240Z. I know that there are a few out there for $150.00 for a set but did not want to spend that much. If you know of a source where I can get a pair at a good price let me know. Thanks Greg 72 240Z
  6. Here is a link to Strictly Z they have them for $50.00 http://strictlyz.com/
  7. I am in the market for a new set of plug wires and wanted to see what everyone is running. I have a old set of NGK wires on the car now. I am thinking about getting NGK or Taylor wires. Thanks Greg 72 240Z
  8. The early 240's had a different trans and the shifter hole was further back. You will have to trim the hole in order to use the 5 speed
  9. How do you get the 432r and Skyline 2000GT. I had no problem loading the game
  10. There are a few on ebay here are some links http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873920627 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873978112http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873998110
  11. Grant makes a wood wheel that will fit. Motorsport auto has a few listed in their catalog. Momo will have the largest selection of steering wheel. Mine does not have a very deep dish. The adapter is around 3 inches. I am still looking for the clear turn signal's
  12. I have a Momo to Nardi addapter that will solve your problem. Let me know whay you end up doing. The Momo hub is around $45.00 from OBBN Motorworks
  13. I just purchased a Momo hub for my 72 240z. I paid $45.00 and $7.00 for shiping from OBBN Motorworks. I recived the hub 5 days after i ordered it. Great to work with. Here is a link to his web page http://www.obbnmotorworks.com/Momo_Products__We_will_match_a/Momo_Steering_Wheels_Apache_Ch/momo_steering_wheels_apache_ch.html
  14. lan240 posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    I am looking for a Datsun or Z horn button for my Momo steering wheel. Dose anyone have or know where I can get one
  15. I am looking for a Momo steering wheel hub. Where is the best place to get one. A used one at a good price would be good.
  16. I am located in Jackson and would like to see if there any other Z owners in Mississippi. I am thinking about starting a Z club in Mississippi. Let me know if there would be any interest. I own a 72 240Z and would like to find some Z owners around Jackson. Thanks Greg
  17. I am having trouble starting my 72 240 in the morning. I was working on the SU’s and noticed that the choke linkage was loose. When the choke is pulled back the jet’s are not dropping. How do I tighten this up so the choke operates correctly. Also the jet’s are turning instead of droping.
  18. I have a u joing going bad on my drive shaft. What brand of u joint should I use to replace it? The car is a 72 240
  19. I am looking for side view mirrors for my 240z. What is everyone using?
  20. Here you go. Check out the link http://www.nissanparts.cc/cart/?pn=43213-E4100+
  21. I was looking for some parts for my 240z and came accross this web page. If you have a part number you can check pricing and see if they have your part. Pricing is very good. Check them out. http://www.nissanparts.cc/
  22. I just found this on Zdriver http://www.zdriver.com/articles/full_article.php?ID=102
  23. Has any one tried to recover their plastic panels with vinyl? I talked to a guy that recommended this to me instead of trying to replace the old cracked ones. I was wandering if any one has pictures of what this will look like.
  24. lan240 posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    After looking around for a 240Z I found one. It is mostly stock and in good condition. I have had it for 3 weeks now and have been cleaning up some of the wiring. There were a few minor problems that I have been fixing on the weekends but nothing major. I got some pictures up of the car this weekend here is a link to them. I hope you like them. http://www.240z.org/photopost/index.php?cat=500&user=2001&thumb=1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.