New 240Z - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New 240Z

Featured Replies

After looking around for a 240Z I found one. It is mostly stock and in good condition. I have had it for 3 weeks now and have been cleaning up some of the wiring. There were a few minor problems that I have been fixing on the weekends but nothing major. I got some pictures up of the car this weekend here is a link to them. I hope you like them.

http://www.240z.org/photopost/index.php?cat=500&user=2001&thumb=1

Great looking car. What did you pay for it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.