New Graphics on my Z - Page 5 - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Graphics on my Z

Featured Replies

That will look ok when you get it done zvoiture.

But you need some Crager mags on it man!

Ummmm...I guess I'm going to take that as a compliment?

Those are junk rollers, man! Paint wheels. I got wheels. Trust me. I got wheels!

steve

Originally posted by Zvoiture

Here, hold my beer. Try this:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/857a5f11/bc/6ccb/__sr_/c9d1.jpg?phK.ZgABDsTdP31B

steve

When you click the link, remove the " . " from inbetween phK.Zg in the last section of the url, it should work then if you have YahooID, theoretically.. it tells me I dont have permission.

I know it's irrelevant now as you've already posted the picture.. but, well.. well... but.. well... but... but... :dead:

I was going to say the paintjob looks very 80's M-series Beemer-ish but there's something weird about it being on a curved car. How far away is it from being finished and ready to go? I'd love to see it out in the sunshine being put to the test :)

tholt29,

Looks good, you chose well. I still would have preferred the rising sun though :devious: even if just for the irritation it would have caused in texas :) ... mind you, you could paint a big turd on your car and it would still look good, it's an S30.

Yes, it looked quite a bit different on a M-series sedan. Transposing it to the curvy car made it take on a different effect. I'll see if I can dig up the magazine.

The problem with the yahoo links is it is a members-only Z site. Yahoo USED to let the public read messages and view photos--but nothing else--and now it seems they ahve put their stranglehold on that too. Oh, well...it's free!

steve

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Ouch!

I'm just glad my rust was added in in photoshop! Hope your's wasn't terminal... although it looks it...

Tom

Here's a couple of better shots. Not trying to hijack your thread, Tom, but it is a lot like your 2nd choice....

attachment.php?s=&postid=83598

post-2047-14150793764546_thumb.jpg

is that grey part going to remain grey???

I guess it just looks a little strange because the blue and green and red stripes have no gloss to them, so the pastel on polished look weirds me out. but if i imagine them all clossy it looks cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.