IGNORED

500 Megs Z car stuff is now over 800 megs

V8-240Z

I'm SURE you'll be getting more (data/video/files, etc) just like me. LOL

I'm up to about 200 megs myself, and 1/2 of that is in photos & web pahes, I also have a 5 Mb database of indexed text stuff I've been collecting from everywhere.

BTW, do you think you could zip & burn a copy for me, or could I d/l it myself?

thx

I'm SURE you'll be getting more (data/video/files, etc) just like me. LOL

I'm up to about 200 megs myself, and 1/2 of that is in photos & web pahes, I also have a 5 Mb database of indexed text stuff I've been collecting from everywhere.

BTW, do you think you could zip & burn a copy for me, or could I d/l it myself?

thx

Shoot me a PM or email about this request.

• 3 years later...
Does anyone know if V8's still got his computer up and running with this stuff on it? I am kinda hording information I can find now to print off and read...but with no avail on the 800MB stuff...

thx

Yup its still growing and getting better. Its now 1.4Gig and on a commercial server where its been for 3 years. WWW.V8-240Z.com click on the morphing Z and follow the directions. I do offer all you see on a DVD contact me for details.

Yup its still growing and getting better. Its now 1.4Gig and on a commercial server where its been for 3 years. WWW.V8-240Z.com click on the morphing Z and follow the directions. I do offer all you see on a DVD contact me for details.

Its 2.4Gig of data not the 1.4Gig as I posted

• 1 year later...