Awsome car!!!!!!! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Awsome car!!!!!!!

what do you think of this car? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. what do you think of this car?

    • body work
      33%
      5
    • color
      26%
      4
    • style
      20%
      3
    • overall
      20%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is one of the best z cars I have ever seen. You should see it!!!!!

look under vinh's zcar under a search ; tripod.com/myz.html

It has a certain, I don't know, charm. I think its about the most memorable zx I've ever seen. Very Wu Tang chic. Very funky. I like it. Thumbs up.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

.. yea.. really somthing about it.. hmmm... but that shade of yellow is great.....

Nice ZX, but the graphic on the hood has got to go. He should get one of those Honda ricer wings on the back to match the ridiculous painting on the hood.

ROFL ROFL

Yes. Wu Tang chic. Ricer, but slippery.

With all due respect I will abstain from voting on this poll. I'm really not a ZX guy. To each; his (or her) own!

Clink.... clink......chik.....chuk chuk

Any body wanna guess what I want to point my riffle at?

At least it isn't a Z, but someone still needs to pay. I know the owner likes it bit I'm sorry my Z lovin redneck self just can't stand it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.