IGNORED

chicks are effed

St.stephen

St Stephen, that really sucks.

I agree, go on with life as if it were just another day. You never find the good ones by looking, they just sorta find you.

But yeah working together really wouldnt help, and seeing the progress of the new relationship would hurt, bad.

Good luck mate

Tough luck St Stephen.

My GF of 4 years walked out on me one day too. And I Play Guitar!

Hurt like hell.:cry:

That was 6 years ago, and I havent trusted one since. Haven't talked to her in as long either and dont really want to.

The ones I like dont like me, and the ones that like me are too young.

At least I get to stay out in the garage till 3 am and dont have anyone naggin me to come in the house.

I agree with the good ones finding you, but trust me, you gotta make some sort of effort. They dont find you all that often. especially if you spend all your time out in the garage.

St. Stephen;

Give a shout if you 'just gotta get out' or the house gets too crowded.. you're welcome to swing by. We could gather the troops and head out to Matrix Reloaded and beer... mmmm beer.

Since you mentioned your battery well, mine is on its way.. in fact, not just the well, but the whole front end. I had a donor quartered. Arriving will be the pass side from the firewall forward, the driver side pass floor and the driver side firewall forward.

I'll be cutting out the battery well and frame rails (or larger sections) to clip to my front end.

"This is a hard situation to handle because we are still living together and will be for a little bit. "

Kick the girl out, now!

I don't get it. You never got really married. Now you never really broke up since she's still living with you. Kinda unusual...

Originally posted by TKR514

I don't get it. You never got really married. Now you never really broke up since she's still living with you. Kinda unusual...

St. Stephen's original post indicated that they were tied to a lease for some time. I suspect that it means that either BOTH names are on that lease and/or TWO incomes are needed to pay the rent and living expenses.

Nah, I'm a realist.

There is a reason that things work like they do.

Marriage is a contract that spells out legal obligation.

Obligations during the marriage AND in the case of a break-up.

The moral issues of such an "arrangement" are his concern...not mine :stupid:

The title of the thread is "Chicks are effed".

So, "sympathy" would be to join in and say how bad chicks are?

No thanks.

I would say that St. Steven is the one that has no sympathy for his fellow Man (er, woman) with a thread title like that.

TKR514,

If you really think a wedding ring or a piece of paper would have necessarily stopped it happening, then perhaps you need to look around you a bit more.

Last I knew being married didn't stop breakups or misgivings, and you also think any longterm agreement of a financial nature should only be able to be signed by married couples?:stupid:

I think you'll find most people have sympathy as they've been through similar situations, if you don't have sympathy for his financial predicament perhaps you have some for the fact his partner, whom he thought he would become married to in due course has left him and is now with someone else.

If not then I don't see the point in attempting to state moral highgrounds.