IGNORED

Spoilers..Help Needed

Zedrally

The photos of the spoiler came from an ebay listing. The piece sold for $350. I am still looking - perhaps Japan - which means it is REALLY expensive. I don't know if it is appropriate for my car, which is why I have not looked in to this further. I prefer the BRE style with the brake ducts myself, and I know it's not appropriate for my car!

The E8100 suffix would indicate the part is intended for 260/280 series, however that could also be a supersceeded suffix - easily with Datsun.

I could use some knowledge about the application of this part.

This is close , the difference is there is no holding clips, the fibreglass just continues [flows] back alond the front apron so the spoiler when looked at from below is "V "shaped, one vee being the mount to the apron.

Second difference is the dimple in the nose. The one I'm trying to replace has no dimple.

Thanks a lot for your help, any idea of it's actual name?

Maybe someone else can chime in here with further info as we are getting very...close.

Here's the link to MSA's 70-74 air dam page Mike, they might have some different ones if you try the body kit page as well. Those would probably be the Kaminari's and Xenon's though.

I kinda like the fiberglass valence with the small lip at the bottom, less likely to get hit on something and crack it as it doesn't sit quite as low....

Take yer pick.....

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=7AD1