IGNORED

1973 240Z For Sale No. CA

OWAYNEM

Anyone interested in a 1981 Buick Riveria I have had for 18 years?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone interested in a 1981 Buick Riveria I have had for 18 years?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Get over it.

This little beauty has been under the wing of my Cessna in the hanger and it is time to get her a new owner. I am the second owner and have had her for 20 years. Want a new owner that will appreciate her excellent condition and the time and attention I have given her.

Upgrades include 280 engine, 5 sp. trans., wheels and tires, custom exhaust system, 3 core rad., water pump, clutch and pressure plate, both electrical and mechanical fuel pumps, car has dealer installed air conditioning which is in good working order. Interior is original everywhere except for the reupholstered seats, does not have factory radio, all electrics work fine, glass is in excellent condition, chrome is like new, has polished valve cover, dash cap, has metal louvers on the rear window, no rust and body is in excellent condition. Carbs. should be gone through.

Pictures attached. $7900.00

Contact Wayne Meadows 530 246-2751

or email owaynem@aol.com

Located in Redding , CALOL