Hardware needed - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hardware needed

Featured Replies

Haha!! ROFL Yes, that is way too much bling for me!  My goal with this car is that it will show it's years. I'm not intending (nor qualified to perform) a restoration, I'm intending "a display of well earned experience". I want stuff to work, but there isn't much bling left from 1970.

@Terrapin Z, I have verified the hardware size I'm looking for...  M10 x 1.50 x 45mm long (measured under the head). I believe what you offered up would be perfect, even the patina!  LOL  I'll send you a PM! Thanks for the help!!

Haha!! ROFL Yes, that is way too much bling for me!  My goal with this car is that it will show it's years. I'm not intending (nor qualified to perform) a restoration, I'm intending "a display of well earned experience". I want stuff to work, but there isn't much bling left from 1970.

962f1f4c0d67ed48aa2f558379b468a6.jpg
There is a 40% mark up on this one….I’ll throw in free shipping .

LOL!  ROFL  That one looks like the snapped off lower bolt that came off the car! So I think I already have that one!

 

P1220741.JPG

7 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

LOL!  ROFL  That one looks like the snapped off lower bolt that came off the car! So I think I already have that one!

That lower bolt looks like something off a 1920's Ford. Too much shank too. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
8 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

P1220741.JPG

I dug up a short one that matches the long one in number (9), hex head size, and patina. It is included in my PM response, Capt. 

IMG_8016.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.