New/refurb Body Emblems - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New/refurb Body Emblems

Featured Replies

Hey gang,

I recall seeing recent posts of someone getting new or refurbed sail panel and/or other body emblems, can't recall the company doing them. Any help?

Thanks,

Jim

I'd like to find someone to refurbish my original emblems. Any ideas?

Edited by hiyabrad

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
On 8/13/2023 at 3:51 PM, jfa.series1 said:

That's who I was looking for - seeking for a friend. Please do let me know your thoughts on their offerings.

Thanks,

Jim

I'm glad @siteunseen responded to this thread. It reminded me to talk about going to Resurrected Classics.  Max did show me many of the products that he is offering, including the emblems. They are plastic, but they look good to me. If you can find someone who can make pot metal emblems like the originals, buy them. I think I still have a couple of old NOS type Datsun script emblems and pillar emblems in my parts collection.

  • Author
1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

I'm glad @siteunseen responded to this thread. It reminded me to talk about going to Resurrected Classics.  Max did show me many of the products that he is offering, including the emblems. They are plastic, but they look good to me. If you can find someone who can make pot metal emblems like the originals, buy them. I think I still have a couple of old NOS type Datsun script emblems and pillar emblems in my parts collection.

Thanks for the feedback, I passed it on to my friend.

To add to that I was there yesterday as well and I agree they are quality replacements that come with the clips. He also has all of the braided hoses for the 240z as well. Unfortunately nothing for the 280 series yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.