IGNORED

New/refurb Body Emblems

jfa.series1

On 8/13/2023 at 3:51 PM, jfa.series1 said:

That's who I was looking for - seeking for a friend. Please do let me know your thoughts on their offerings.

Thanks,

Jim

I'm glad @siteunseen responded to this thread. It reminded me to talk about going to Resurrected Classics.  Max did show me many of the products that he is offering, including the emblems. They are plastic, but they look good to me. If you can find someone who can make pot metal emblems like the originals, buy them. I think I still have a couple of old NOS type Datsun script emblems and pillar emblems in my parts collection.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

I'm glad @siteunseen responded to this thread. It reminded me to talk about going to Resurrected Classics.  Max did show me many of the products that he is offering, including the emblems. They are plastic, but they look good to me. If you can find someone who can make pot metal emblems like the originals, buy them. I think I still have a couple of old NOS type Datsun script emblems and pillar emblems in my parts collection.

Thanks for the feedback, I passed it on to my friend.

To add to that I was there yesterday as well and I agree they are quality replacements that come with the clips. He also has all of the braided hoses for the 240z as well. Unfortunately nothing for the 280 series yet.