Jump to content


Blower Vent


Recommended Posts

The "vent" piece straight from my blower needs replacing. I dont see the technical name of it in the service manual.

Would it be the blower duct? or main air duct?

Hard to search for the part when i am not positive what is called




Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 2.15.49 PM.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.