IGNORED

This guy is having some real 240Z rust bucket challenge..

Rebuilding? Is he planning to use it as a truck to get a load of garden soil?  Yeah, he makes "TONNES" of progress.. 

When you see the floor at 5 min. into the vid. Damn.. this is going to be a SLOW car!!  Who is going to wake him up... yeah i know i'm a bit harsh but this is a disaster..  All that steel in the floor and when i remember the discusions about those tin solderings at the roof... they are gonna suffer.. the roof is gonna break.. (as this floor is MUCH to strong..)

It's nice to see he is so enthusiastic but he's repairing a truck, not a light footed sportscar! :omg:

Who has the courage to tell him?   When i replaced my floor i used nothing but (original?) 1mm steel and was amazed how strong it is after welding it in! 

12 hours ago, emccallum said:

found out he lives in my town!

And... are you gonna tell him what he's doing wrong? I think he's throwing about 10 times the weight of steel at that car than necessary ... just for the floor allone. :tapemouth:

I haven't seen the whole video.. couldn't bare it...

Maybe he also welds some Patrol axles under it so he'd get better through the forrest when using it to pick up some firewood.. :Bazinga:

13 hours ago, emccallum said:

That is quite the challenge. I just found out he lives in my town! Small world. I reached out to him on FB. 

The Clemson sweatshirt was a dead giveaway!  I love this guy’s determination……another Z saved from the crusher. It’s for his wife……doubt if she’ll be taking it to the track.

• Like 1