IGNORED

Is there a fitting for this?

1doobiefan

You have to watch out you don't cross thread it.. first take of the line and screw the line into the brakecylinder then carfully make the bend and install the line. With a bit care you manage to make that corner.. 🙂 

Always look for the R and L on the em.brake hook..  the bleed nipple should always be at the top.. otherwise you can't bleed them well. (i can't really tell from your pic that it's in the right way installed..)

The stainless lines sometimes don't seal well.  The steel is very hard.  Better make sure it fits well.  Check the sealing surface for cracks, sometimes the flaring process can overstress the metal. 

Good luck bending it.  I used wood screws on a piece of wood to create a forming curve so that I didn't crease the tube (typical tube metal though, not stainless).  Some people fill them with sand before bending.

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...