IGNORED

I'm a Boy Scout covered with patches, again.

siteunseen

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

@Mike, so here's a possibly related question...

So in the old days (like maybe two weeks ago before this last software update), you used to have the ability to enter a creative little quip "slogan thingie" that would appear between your user name and your avatar pic. Mine used to read "I'm a member of this forum" as I figured that was completely appropriate note for Captain Obvious.

Well... I went to change my slogan to "GRAND MASTER Z" and that line does not appear anymore.

So two questions... 1) What the heck?, and 2) What the heck?

Mine said "My Z will be finished...someday"  I'm not sure if I even want that back as I probably won't live long enough to actually finish it.  LOL 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

Mine said "My Z will be finished...someday"  I'm not sure if I even want that back as I probably won't live long enough to actually finish it.  LOL 

Hopefully you'll never finish your car, you will probably live longer. 

My Dad always had a project that needed finishing (like me LOL) that he claimed gave him a reason to get out of the bed with my step monster.

We need stuff to do!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Forget about the old saying. Just picture it with GRAND MASTER Z under your name!!! It would be glorious.

And obnoxious!   ROFL

GRAND MASTER Z status presents so many opportunities beyond just T-shirts, a secret handshake, and a "slogan shingle".  For instance, the upcoming GRAND MASTER Z New Year's Eve Party - reservations are limited and filling fast.  

Hope to see all the GMZ 1%ers there!  😎

• Like 1
  • Agree 2