Used Aluminum Brake Drums - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Used Aluminum Brake Drums

Featured Replies

  • 5 months later...

I bought a set of new aluminum brake drums with steel liners a little over a year ago from a guy in Hampstead, Maryland.  I have attached a few pictures of them. I assume that this set of aluminum brake drums would be the correct drums for 1970 thru 1978 Z-Cars, is that correct?  

DSC09989.JPG

DSC09992.JPG

DSC09994.JPG

They look like the originals! But i do miss the text: "max: xxxx mm diameter " on the inside of it.

(I don't know if these are for the later s30's 260z and 280z, but they look like the 240z ones i have.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.