What is it? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is it?

Featured Replies

I’ve owned about 15 Z cars over the years, most were 280Z. Still of course own my first 240Z. 
somewhere along the line, I put together a 280 with all new Factory EFI. I don’t remember what this is or does. I found it while setting up my new garage at the new house. I don’t suppose I need it, but I’d like to know what it is!

F0ABF57C-D165-48EC-AEF6-695D6170FDD0.jpeg

Fuel Pressure Regulator 

Yep goes in the middle ish of the fuel rail

  • Author

Nice. Does it actually regulate fuel pressure or just lend a vacuum reference? 

Yep, should regulate.

This is from the 280Z Fuel Injection Bible, yours just has one inlet.

9c3d363a57d78e534e6e0fe039dd85a8.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I don’t need it, and I’m not running a museum so I’ll sell it. Just have to figure out what it’s worth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.