IGNORED

Gas Monkey 240Z seats

Zed Head

Per the ad:

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/d/dallas-1975-datsun-280-original-factory/7327618765.html

1975 Datsun 280 Z Original Factory Seats and seat belts from the 8,000 original mile car we built on the show and featured at SEMA offered by Gas Monkey Garage.

This is a VERY Rare set of Original Factory OEM Seats and the correct date coded seat belts from the 1975 Datsun 280Z we built on the show and was displayed at SEMA in 2018. They are in near flawless condition ( there is one very small area on the drivers seat back, see all pics) we used a set of JDM seats in the build and these have been collecting dust on the shelf. If you are looking at this ad, you know how rare they are in this condition (see all pics). Sold as a set only for $995.00 OBO, this means if you only want 1 seat, the price is $995.00 OBO and I’ll give you the other one for free!
“Badass Ain’t Cheap & Cheap Ain’t Badass”! located here at the shop where they can be picked up M-F 9-6 by appointment only, just message me to set up a time to come by, please do not just show up without an appointment, there may not be anyone to help you if you do. $995.00 OBO CASH ONLY!

Keith

He’s making them out to be super rare. I see a good amount of seats pop up on the web and they’re not $1,000. A lot of people have ditched the old seats because they don’t really hold you in position during hard turns. I personally like the classic seats but I wouldn’t pay $1000 for a pair when I bought mine 1975 seats (both) for $150. New covers and they’re like new now. Just no my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1