IGNORED

Not getting fuel to the carbs!

bravemushi260z

6 minutes ago, kunzma said:

Having the same issue after replacing the same items.  New mechanical fuel pump still hasn't fixed the problem.  What worked for you?

Hey man, that sucks I know it can be frustrating. Basically what Steve suggested which was filling the fuel rail with gas to get the carbs full, I also added starter fluid. Once the car was running I noticed I got gas in the fuel filter and so that was a good sign. I did two more cycles of this until eventually my mechanical pump got the whole system going. If you have any more questions I can give more details on the phone. My number is 973-883-5076

8 hours ago, kunzma said:

Having the same issue after replacing the same items.  New mechanical fuel pump still hasn't fixed the problem.  What worked for you?

Do you have a 260Z, too? What carburetors do you have on it? Let's make sure you have the same issue because you may need a different solution. It might be good to start your own thread.