IGNORED

Stock 240z horn is constantly on

paulreverex

Hello,

I have a 1973 Datsun 240z, I had the turn signal assembly refurbished and when reinstalling it the horn will no longer work. I noticed the copper arm on front of the assembly so when I press that on the back of the steering wheel the horn works. If I rest it on the back of the steering wheel the horn blares constantly, if I press the center of the steering wheel or not. I assume it is something simple and I am just a noob but I don't know. Any suggestions? 

Adjust the arm so that it is in contact with the back of the horn button when the horn button is pushed in. If it is resting against the horn button, you have completed the circuit, and the horn will blow constantly.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

btw, you know there is a hide button? (under the tripple points in the right. only by your own message that is..) 

It happens when you doubbleclick i think? never did that.. 😐

Thank you! It worked! But I don't have that option on tapatalk, only on internet! 😞