IGNORED

Carb issue

20 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Looks like a worn clutch or wrong throwout bearing sleeve/collar.  The fork seems to be hitting the back of the bellhousing hole.  I think I can even see a mark.

image.png

Clutch is new some cheap power torque from O’reilys. Had a feeling that it was the issue. Looks like I’m going to have to remove the transmission yet again 😞

• Like 1

It's a very common problem.  There is a multitude of pressure plate and throwout sleeve combinations.  Tall, short, and in-between.  The cheap clutch is probably fine, it's the combination of parts that is the problem.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Can he not run the threaded rod out some more? Looks like he has some threads on the back side. 

I think the fork is hitting the back of the hole at the end of the stroke.  He might have a bit more but it doesn't look right.  Should be more centered.

3 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I think the fork is hitting the back of the hole at the end of the stroke.  He might have a bit more but it doesn't look right.  Should be more centered.

Looks like your observation is correct. I don’t have a helper at the moment so this is the clutch at resting 

84CF84AB-2826-45EE-ACFD-FF6EE51DB9B7.jpeg