IGNORED

suspension parts

z8987

59 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

There is a ton on the forum about "PU" bushings.  They're all about the same.  It all depends on what you're trying to do.  Nobody can say if you should or shouldn't without knowing that.

And you can get them cheaper on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Prothane-14-2001-BL-Black-Total-Kit/dp/B003AVWMN4

just a refresh.  I'm sure the red are better than the black. 🙂

The standard response is that these is no advantage to using these on the differential or transmission mounts unless you like increased gear noise from those areas brought into the cabin. Suspension bushings are another matter, but for street use, I much much prefer stock control arm and TC rod bushings .  

Better handling comes at the compromise of harshness, more road noise and steering wheel “sensory input” ie vibration.....

3 minutes ago, zKars said:

The standard response is that these is no advantage to using these on the differential or transmission mounts unless you like increased gear noise from those areas brought into the cabin. Suspension bushings are another matter, but for street use, I much much prefer stock control arm and TC rod bushings .  

Better handling comes at the compromise of harshness, more road noise and steering wheel “sensory input” ie vibration.....

thank you.  Great information. I'll go for the stock one.  Any idea if I can order all of them at once?