IGNORED

Can you "Identify the Accordian?"

I don't want to make anyone look stupid but come on.... what do we all love to drive? A coupe!!! meaning 2 door....... just because the car has been reduced to half it's size, doesn't make it a 2 door.

Possibly a caddy. I can't decide if those are hubcaps or the real deal (the front one is still on which makes me think it's the real deal but they look crappy to me).

My vote is for a Caprice or Delta 88. I'm leaning on the Caprice side. that rear driver's side window looks farmiliar.... I think I've looked out that window a time or two in an old cop car.

Originally posted by Arizona240z

I don't want to make anyone look stupid but come on.... what do we all love to drive? A coupe!!! meaning 2 door....... just because the car has been reduced to half it's size, doesn't make it a 2 door.

Sedan de Ville??? :tapemouth

:cheeky:

Personally, I don't think it's a Caddy....to generic looking. Caddy's have a little more style than that.

It's definitely of the Impala/Caprice body style for sure. Ought to know, my Dad rebuilt 4 wrecks of those things back in the day. But the hub caps say it's either a Caprice Classic or Pontiac Parisenne (which is basically the same thing).

Might be Buick/Olds/Pontiac lineage of the late 80's? It has more chrome than a Chevrolet but no fender liners like the Caddy had. It does not matter much when THAT much energy is involved. Even the land-yacht class cars will crush pretty good.

The only real question is:

How did that car get on a sight for wrecked exotics?

It seems about as dull any car could possibly get!