IGNORED

Identify 280Z Terminal Type

SteveJ

12 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Awesome. Glad they were the right parts!

So I went back through my notes and I've purchased from Digi-key, Newark, Onlinecomponents, but never Mouser. I'm assuming I didn't go through the effort to set up an acct there, but it seems like maybe I should.

When I found the MIC parts in Google searches that gave links to TE Connectivity (current owner of the design), those pages had links to Mouser. Now if there was only a source for the old Yazaki rectangular connectors. Anyway, I think the 13 pin connectors are available from Mouser, so I guess I could make a plug-and-play relay solution for the 78. I don't think the 77 and earlier used the AMP MIC connectors. Would you happen to know?

Now I started working on a CAD version of the 260Z wiring diagram. I'm not as skilled as @wal280z, but I need to teach myself more.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, SteveJ said:

When I found the MIC parts in Google searches that gave links to TE Connectivity (current owner of the design), those pages had links to Mouser. Now if there was only a source for the old Yazaki rectangular connectors. Anyway, I think the 13 pin connectors are available from Mouser, so I guess I could make a plug-and-play relay solution for the 78. I don't think the 77 and earlier used the AMP MIC connectors. Would you happen to know

TE Connectivity is a good source for finding the detailed drawings and part numbers. Great source.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, SteveJ said:

Now I started working on a CAD version of the 260Z wiring diagram. I'm not as skilled as @wal280z, but I need to teach myself more.

Skilled? Thank you for the kind words, but when I did mine is was more like a paint by numbers and trace....

Call me if  you get stuck or need some re-configuring of the connector blocks. I didn't think of that when I sent you the drawing.