IGNORED

Where to find a Datsun 280ZX?

AnAverageStrange

I love the Datsun 280ZX with all my heart and I've wanted one for years now.  I don't have much to spend (roughly 5 grand) and I'd like your guys' help.  I've tried eBay, craigslist, 360autos, and other sketchy websites but I cant find anything I want. Do you guys know of any sites I can try to find one in my price range?  I dont mind if its a fixer-upper but I definitely dont want any rust.  As original as possible would be great!

26 minutes ago, AnAverageStrange said:

I love the Datsun 280ZX with all my heart and I've wanted one for years now.  I don't have much to spend (roughly 5 grand) and I'd like your guys' help.  I've tried eBay, craigslist, 360autos, and other sketchy websites but I cant find anything I want. Do you guys know of any sites I can try to find one in my price range?  I dont mind if its a fixer-upper but I definitely dont want any rust.  As original as possible would be great!

You need to be willing to travel!

Use search tempest and search craigslist nationwide. I suspect your budget is too low but who knows. I think your no rust priority is the right one

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AnAverageStrange said:

I definitely dont want any rust.

😂 Yeah right..  I have never seen one without it...

If you can go for a early modell with the stainless in the front of the bumpers.. they still have the looks of the s30 240/260/280z's  ...

I restored a euro version without those nasty looking bumpers, it costs about 30-35 grand..  it's not a cheap hobby IF done right!

IMG-20200730-WA0001 (2).jpg

• Like 2