IGNORED

ZHome.com gone?

Zed Head

10 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

You've done a lot with it too, Carl.  how long have we known each other through the Z Car List?  I'd guess it was close to the beginning, because I know we exchanged notes on the listserv for a long time. 1987 was about the time I sold my 1976 280Z and bought the 1982 280ZX I had just before my current 1983 280 ZXT.  You've been the glue holding the whole thing together.  Mucho respect, my friend.

Hi Al - Good to hear from you. Yes, its been a while and we’ve had a long journey in the Z Car Community together. Doesn’t seem possible its been 34 years! Unbelievable how this ARPANet /Internet and WorldWideWeb thing as evolved! 

Someone earlier referred to the Web Page or perhaps me as being a Dinosaur - LOL. I guess he got that right. I do actually think of you, Paul and Stef quite often. You and Stef were both in Grad School when we started this journey - today my Daughter is headed there.

For those that don’t know “Pilgrim” aka Al - When the "Z Car List" had to move off of Princeton University’s computer systems - Al worked with a friend at Texas A&M to get us a new Home and keep us going. 

At first try the HTTPS did not work, which I thought was strange. After reading everyone else was working. I tried the HTTP and that worked. 

I decided to clear my history, then google ZHome and use the same link I had issues with before (HTTPS) and it worked this time. 

Links in the right panel open in the left panel, as it had in the past for both HTTP and HTTPS. 

Nice job getting that fixed Carl, Thank you. Your site has valuable information for everything Z