IGNORED

parting 240Z

cmottley

Have a 72 240Z parting out or sale of entire car. Interior and soft parts shot. Floorboards rusted out. Car last cranked in 1990. Two new fenders. Doors have been stripped and are in decent shape. Have whole engine, extra rear end and miscellaneous stuff. Can have whole car and all parts for $300 if you haul away since I will never have time to put back together.

Live in Atlanta.

Chris

I'm very interested in a pair of rear bumper mounting brackets (originally painted black & look like the cross section of a top hat with 4 holes - attaches bumper to the body nearly inline with the rear bumper overider seams). I'll be in Atlanta in early August, but live in Miami. Please let me know, Thanks

I bought a '72 a few weeks ago and it needs body work like no other...at least it's localized in the front...I need...

Left and right front fenders

hood (just hood no brackets or anything)

If you have these complete, no ding/dent, and no rust then make an offer and hopefully shipping won't kill me if I take your offer. Thanks, peace

Well, since I never got a reply to my PM on 6-11 I'll just post my needs/questions here for you.

How much would you want for the outside door handles and the in-door mechasims attached to them all the way up to the inside door handle?

Does the hatch strut hold the hatch open? If so how much would you want for that?