IGNORED

Strange Crankcase Ventilation

moozieman

2 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Does the engine have a lot of miles?  If you have high blowby you might blow oil out of a little breather filter on the cover.

It will probably run fine just like it is.  The inside of the intake system will just get oily and messy.  I'd just put it back together and think about it for a while.  It won't hurt anything to leave it that way. You wasted money on that PCV valve though, it's not doing anything.

Okay. As long as it's not hurting anything, I'll leave it alone for now and eventually fix it back to stock. It has around 120k miles on it. And yeah ik i wasted money haha. Cuz with the breather blocked off on the block, now I have to block the pcv too cuz it's just sucking in air. One more thing, I've attached a screenshot from another forum... Is this accurate? Like I said, I thought it was one or the other.. Kinda thinking that having two openings is gonna mess up the idle if it idles at all.image.png