Update from 10 Downing.  Boris has tested positive.
    shame he'll probably be asymptomatic.
    • Like 1

Losing sense of smell and taste is apparently a sign of COVID-19 infection.  Did not know that.  Another Representative tests positive.

Florida is "intercepting" people coming in to the state on certain roads.  Not sure what they do then.  Send them back the way they came?

This is going to kill the illegal drug trade.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/03/27/florida-expands-quarantine-to-visitors-from-louisiana-9422247

Edited by Zed Head

Forgot that you had posted that.  It will be doubly bad without condoms available.

Another briefing coming up soon.  Not going to comment anymore.  Apparently Trump will be introducing his county classification system.  Risk factor based.

• Like 1

Fourth rep positive.  Like a contagious virus is getting around or something...

• Like 1

They'll have to drag my dead arse out to get me back to work feeding the public cheap barbecue. Money's not guiding this ship.

Edited by siteunseen
    • Like 3

Lawmakers give example of "social distancing".  I'm reminded of jokes about body parts and measurement confusion. Big numbers confused with small lengths.

image.png

Isn't that a banana hammock?  Eeewww.....

• Like 1
    • Haha 1

Picking up Cremated Ashes:

MORE URNS IN ONE FUNERAL HOME THAN ALL OF CHINA'S CLAIMED VIRUS DEATHS.... THEY LIE!!!

Edited by 240260280

Either because of the NRA or other related political forces, it appears that gun shops have been deemed "essential" in the states I've heard of. I personally haven't a clue what the justification is, but there has been a huge upsurge in firearms sales.  I debated this online on another forum, and the best justification anyone could offer was "... it’s not zombies I’m worried about. It’s our own government in this state and others wanting what I have!"

I suspect that vaguely paranoid feeling and distrust of "gummint" is deeply rooted in many.  Personally, right now the last thing that would enter my mind related to safety is adding a firearm.

I hope those here are focused on preserving the health of themselves and their family, and on doing so in positive ways.

Edited by Pilgrim
    • Like 1

How many homes have walls that will stop a bullet?  I doubt that people are really thinking through what urban combat would be like, with their family in the home.  If they don''t have a home like that couple in Tremors, forget about it.  Reba could handle a gun though.

It’s a problem because most people have not clue how to handle a firearm. I have a concealed carry permit and having been shooting since I was a kid. Guns have been in my life as long as I can remember. In the right hands gun ownership can be safe. ZH, no house walls will stops billets. Bird shot is the safest to shoot in a house. Home invasions do happen. My wife’s brother had one happen to his family 2 years ago in Cary,NC. It’s a terrifying story but the guy was a bad dude and threatened to kill all his children. He was caught 4 month later robbing another person. Got a 27 year sentence
    The gun stores are cleaned out here. My neighbor asked me yesterday if he could buy one one my handguns. He’s not worried about the government, he’s worried about lawlessness if the stink really hits the fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too John. More guns than slingshots when I grew up so I don't get the whole gun debate thing. I was raised to respect a chainsaw more than a pistol. You brake to hard in my Dad's cars and a .38 slid out. Is that good or bad? 

Good to see the Republicans and Democrats working together for a change. I wonder how long until they start pissing on each other again. It's a shame that it takes a common enemy to unite them.

21 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

Good to see the Republicans and Democrats working together for a change. I wonder how long until they start pissing on each other again. It's a shame that it takes a common enemy to unite them.

I watched a good movie a day or so ago. "The darkest hours".

Winston Churchill had to convince his people Hitler was a threat.

Gary Oldman was great from what I could decipher then I turned on captions. A lot of mumbling. LOL

• Like 2