IGNORED

Calling on all L-series engine experts.

Av8ferg

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I just saw this post and wanted to clarify/or ask what parts you are referring to? I'm not aware of borrowing any parts and not returning.... If so, and I owe somebody something, please let me know so I can correct this. I know I loaned out some known working stock ECUs to a few people so they could verify if theirs was good/bad so I do recall some items being shipped around, but don't remember have a loaner of someone elses. Do you know what the part was? Was this something of yours?

Len

• Like 1

20 hours ago, superlen said:

Steve,

I figured out what/who (I hadn't checked my pm box in 4yrs) & have emailed them . Apologies in the open forum for my lapse in returning the part, remedies in the works.

Len

Hey Len,

@superlen  How's life? Long time since we heard from you.

Chas

Chas,

Thanks for asking. Yes, it's been since my daughter was born. I had forgot just how fun little ones are and how much your world revolves around them. Everything is going well. Busy, as usual. My oldest child (27) just got married, and my youngest (5) just started kindergarten. Looking forward to finishing up the HellFire & related projects now. I miss working on the Z.

Len

• Like 1