IGNORED

71 at Copart in Arlington WA

Terrapin Z

2 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

$8700 current bid at 6:15 PST.  Ends at noon.  I have a friend who is a member of Copart, the one this Z is at is minutes away from he and I.  I told him to put a bid in for me, but it's gone well beyond where I said was my max haha.  Pipe dreaming for a steal I was. 

It is surprising how strong the interest can be on decent or even really rusty Z's on Copart. To the point where there is almost no difference in price from Copart to Craigslist. But the craigslist car normally has a clean title. Making it much more preferable. I have watched several times for a bargain but hard to come by unless you are looking at 280z's

The car needs a lot of work for $8700! The "buy it now's" are usually pretty optimistic. If you are the high bidder, they will usually try to haggle to get the reserve met. I rarely budge much on price

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I would tag on here instead of creating a new thread. I watched a 71 240z roll through Copart today. It had a Florida title and was probably really rusty. It went through for $4,550! plus fees (maybe  another 20%). It sold to Poland. So it has to be shipped to Europe on top of that!! Amazing...