IGNORED

Sex or Z?

Zvoiture

Which is more important:  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important:

• Sex
    • Z's

Used to have a friend that had a bumper sticker on their car that said "Bend Over, I'll Drive". At the time (early 80's) I thought that was the funniest thing. Remember the "Do it in a Datsun" vanity plate? Saw one on e-bay a while back. A little to Disco-ish now-a-days.

Vicky

"Oh momma that's where the fun is

But momma that's where the fun is

Momma always told me not to look

in the eye's on the sun

But momma that's where the fun is"

Manfred Knew what he was talking about" blinded By the Light"

Actually, Bruce Springstein wrote that song.

WOW, Spoken like a true Senior Citizen!

I can't argue that. Although I'm <50, on some things I feel >100.

Anyone who has been married more than 15 years will empathize with my post.

It reminds me of this joke:

At a National Convention of Men, the speaker asks everyone to stand up.

After the crowd has done so, he says "Everyone who gets sex at least once a week, please sit down." A LOT of men sit down.

The speaker continues, "Everyone who gets sex once a month, sit down." Another large group of men sit down.

Then it's: once every three months, and finally after asking everyone who gets it at least once every six months to sit down, there is only one guy left standing.

This guy is jumping up and down, waving his arms, and pumping his fist up and down.

The speaker addresses him by saying "Sir are we to understand that you only get sex ONCE a year?"

"That's ABSOLUTELY right!" the fellow gleefully exclaims.

"Then would you mind explaining to the whole group, why you are so excited and pumped about a situation that most of us would find deploreable?"

"Absolutely. TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!!!"

Then there was the man celebrating his 90th Birthday. His young 70 year-old son got him a room in a fancy hotel and for a lark hired his dad a hooker. The hooker, scantilly dressed, knocks on the old man's door and when he opens it says, "Hi honey, I'm here to give you super sex." The old guy, slightly hard of hearing, thinks about it for awhile and answers, "I'll take the soup."

Most dangerous Food!

A dietician was once addressing a large audience in Chicago. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.

"Red meat is awful. Soft drinks erode the stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG, and few of us realize the long-term harm caused by the pollutants in our drinking water.

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

A 75-year-old man in the front row stood up and said, "Wedding cake."

LOL