Jump to content


What the heck are these?

Recommended Posts

A friend of just bought a box of Z items, brake MC, proportioning valves, calipers, etc.  I recognize everything in the box except these 3 little wigets, a spring on one end connected to a hard rubber cylinder with a soft rubber tab at the end.  They look familiar but I'm stumped.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Residual pressure valve.. here's one from Jeep...  😉  

That's why they look familiar,  I have a 2lb residual pressure valve for my rear brakes.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.