IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 1975 Fuel Injection System with Computer

Mike

By the way, thanks for all the help guys!  I thought this car was a '78 but it looks more like it was a '75 or '76.  It's been a LONG time since I got rid of it, so, my memory seriously lapsed here.  I was going to convert mine to fuel injection, but, I don't need that kind of project right now.  I'd most certainly have to replace the tank and fuel pump, which is something I don't want to do right now.  The triple Mikuni's are doing well.

21 hours ago, EuroDat said:

Can you check the stamp on the top of the manifold. You should see N42 or N47.

If its an N42, with the double inlet FPR, the really early ECU and the 7-pin AFM. Looks like it's from a very early Cal 280z.

Unfortunately I left Oregon and am now back in Washington.  I'll have to check the manifold when I go back in a month or so...

The bumpers say 76 or earlier.  And my 76 has a "square" Datsun on the back hatch, yours has diagonal.  Unless that's a 2+2 thing.  I'm locking in on 1975.

You might get more and move the parts quicker if you spit them up.  AFM, AFM rubber boots, ECU, harness, manifold, even the charcoal canister.  All valuable individually. 

1 minute ago, Zed Head said:

There's an old yellow 280Z under a broken down shed on Skyline Blvd.  Still there.  They'd be useful for whoever can break that car free.

@Mark Maras

Thanks for the reminder, I remember it well. I'm a bit surprised it's still there, considering it's out in the open next to a busy road. Probably has been a lot of people bugging him or her about it. The owner obviously has an emotional attachment to the car, which is totally understandable.

As much as I love searching for and finding treasure, I'm becoming one of those old farts who has more projects to complete than time, health and money may allow. I know I'm not alone. However, should anyone need assistance with evaluating Z's or parts in this area, I'd be glad to help. I love looking thru collectors treasures.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

1975 Fuel Injection System with Computer

A complete fuel injection system from a 1975 teardown.  The kit includes everything you need including new injectors.  Computer, harness, manifold, air filter box, etc is included.  Asking $400 but I will take offers.

See this post for more details:  

• Advertiser
    Mike
  • Date
    03/10/2019
  • Price
    $400.00
  • Category