IGNORED

Worth looking at? #2

rcb280z

42 minutes ago, wal280z said:

Is it just me, or do those photos appear to be ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHS, as in 20 years ago? Still, worth a look, Thanks!

Is that a newer Prius, not 20 years old, in one of the pictures?  Enlarge the photo of the rear license plate and read the year on the sticker in the top right corner.  I think the green ones were fairly recent.

Dennis

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Is that a newer Prius, not 20 years old, in one of the pictures?  Enlarge the photo of the rear license plate and read the year on the sticker in the top right corner.  I think the green ones were fairly recent.

Dennis, Have you not heard of Photoshop? LOL.

Ya got me there. The pictures just had "THAT" sort of fading, Hmmm, must just be me. Yo Eye Doc, I need to make an appointment...

• Haha 1

Yeah, the Prius is a giveaway for sure but nowdays there is a photofilter for every thing with the touch of a button.  It's interesting that someone applied it to these for some reason because pictures don't come out of a camera (or phone) this way without a conscious effort.  At any rate,  forget the eye doc.  Roll another one! Is what we used to say.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wal280z said:

Dennis, Have you not heard of Photoshop? LOL.

What is this Photoshop you speak of?  Is it like the little building in the mall parking lot where I drop off my 35mm Ektachrome to be developed...Fotomat?  Or is it a place to buy cameras, film, lenses?   :cool:

Dennis

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, psdenno said:

What is this Photoshop you speak of?  Is it like the little building in the mall parking lot where I drop off my 35mm Ektachrome to be developed...Fotomat?  Or is it a place to buy cameras, film, lenses?   :cool:

Fotomat... that brings back memories.... the last remaining local one is now a locksmith..

21 hours ago, gwri8 said:

Yeah, the Prius is a giveaway for sure but nowdays there is a photofilter for every thing with the touch of a button.  It's interesting that someone applied it to these for some reason because pictures don't come out of a camera (or phone) this way without a conscious effort.  At any rate,  forget the eye doc.  Roll another one! Is what we used to say.....

Phew, I was getting paranoid....