IGNORED

'70 240Z HLS30-01850 with Original Matching Engine

lonetreesteve

6 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

That is the same phone number listed in the ad as the mystery 70 from Vancouver WA I posted about 9.7.1.7.0.1.8.3.6.2 

But the number in the eBay ad for 3543 is different, copied it below.  Might be some local guy trying to start a vintage car business.  Who knows.  Sketchy stuff.

** you can inspect Car before You Bid Not **
      **Not After Call Direct 971.336.2832**
Edited by Zed Head

I contacted the 3543 eBay seller and he said that he had listed the car with a guy on consignment and that the consignment guy had changed the ownership and the mileage in the ad.  But then he still tried to say inhis message to me that mileage was unknown and didn't answer my direct question about the older 249,000 mile claims.  So, still a little sketchy even by direct contact through eBay.  I also gave him the link to this thread twice, but no response.  He even added the old "little old lady" clause.  "Elderly Owned always garaged Kept beauty".  Just a guy trying to sell an old classic.

Even if this isn't the same guy it's probably the same consignment shop.  Might be why the guy knows the details of old 240Z's.

• Like 2