IGNORED

Original 240z Exhaust - What's it worth?

inline6

I bought a 240z recently that was originally from AZ and was in storage for a long time.   The car has an original Nissan exhaust system on it - exhaust manifold, front pipe, center section and rear.  The original part numbers are embossed on the center resonator and the rear muffler (20050-E4150 and 20100-E4150 respectively).  Both are in very good condition.  95% of the hardware is there also including the clamps, hangers, and chrome exhaust tip.  Any ideas on what it's worth?  I am going to restore the car, but not don't know if I will keep these parts on it.  

• 7 months later...

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, inline6 said:

The original part numbers are embossed on the center resonator and the rear muffler (20050-E4150 and 20100-E4150 respectively). 

I was told that this (see 2 pic's) was a middle part of an 240z Original exhaust!  Is it or what else is it??.. the number on the mid damper is 20050-N3000  (Could it be from/for a 260z?)

I've got this part reserved for someone and just want to no what i'm selling here!!!  The number tells it's a later number for the E4150??

20190311_135447.jpg

20190311_135600.jpg

• 4 months later...