IGNORED

How many Z forums do you participate in?

2ManyZs

How many Z forums do you belong to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many Z forums do you belong to?

• ClassicZcars.com only
    • Zdriver.com
    • Zcar.com
    • Z31.com
    • Zhome.com
    • Hybridz.org

Mike leave it up like it is. I see a grea wealth of information coming from the comments from your Members. The poll really doesn't let you know why people frequent some sites. It will also aid my in changing our forums a bit to fill the gap between this and other Z sites. I hope people feel that each different Z site compliments each other with a litte to offer for each of you. Its is great to see why people choose ClassicZcars.com as theirs.

Again , great work !!

Guys, I created another thread here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7113

At Keith's request (2ManyZs). He wanted to allow multiple choices instead of limiting you to a single selection.

-- Mike

This thread is now closed. Use the link above to comment or RE-vote on the new one. Everybody will need to re-vote. Sorry..... (I can't edit the old post and add the multiple-choices for some reason -- a limit in the software).