IGNORED

Aftermarket - Replacement Door Panels Like OEM

inline6

I do on my 72 and we put them on several cars we updated. Nice fit and looks original. I purchased mine directly from Zcar Depot the same seller.

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

• 6 months later...
On 8/18/2018 at 7:49 AM, 7tooZ said:

I do on my 72 and we put them on several cars we updated. Nice fit and looks original. I purchased mine directly from Zcar Depot the same seller.

Motorsport Auto looks to have the same aftermarket replacement door panels https://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic08h02a01/40-2096

I was originally planning to purchase a set of black 240Z door skins with the chrome strips already attached from Les Cannaday at Classic Datsun Motorsports. Back in 2011, I purchased a set of blue door skins with the chrome strips for my '71 904 White with blue interior and they were high-quality. I had a local upholstery shop attach the door skins, along with a set of new fuzzy strips place on a solid set of 240Z door cards and they looked great!  I have since sold the car and have 2 other '71 240Z projects.  However, the set from Motorsport Auto for $370.00 plus shipping for a set already to go, it's very tempting.  The new door skins from Les with shipping are going to be close to $300.00 and I still need to find a good set of used door panels plus the new fuzzy strips and pay the upholstery shop, which is going to double the cost. 

large402096.jpg