IGNORED

The last word in Datsun

black gold man

Pretty cars and I love the Jenvey EFI look with coil on plug

The cars aren't cheap at $89,176 / $101,916 / $114,656, but it does take a lot of time and money to build a car like this. Obviously the $100k Z already exists as these guys are in business with at least 7 cars on the floor currently. Props to them for making a living doing something you love, irregardless of the money! Also you know when the customer calls, if they've been on the website they are already considering spending what your asking...

MZR must've hired a new press person; this is like the 4th or 5th place I've seen them pop up in the last two weeks. Some nice details on their cars, though some things I'm not a big fan of (shaved drip rails and center exhaust, for instance). Interior treatments -- especially the consoles -- are particularly nice.

4 hours ago, wheee! said:

wow.... love those wheels...

edit: I had a chat with Rahail and the bespoke wheels he makes are not available separate from the cars... too bad!

I liked the wheels too. I wondered if they were available separately. Too bad...

I am not a fan of shaved drip rails, but I thought the center exhaust was really well executed. I wonder if that makes the potential for fumes better or worse?

I'm glad someone is taking a Singer-esque approach to 240Zs, whether anyone approves of their touches or not.  The cars look fantastic, I'm hoping some of what they produce for their cars will end up in the aftermarket for the rest of us.

7 minutes ago, gogriz91 said:

I'm glad someone is taking a Singer-esque approach to 240Zs, whether anyone approves of their touches or not.  The cars look fantastic, I'm hoping some of what they produce for their cars will end up in the aftermarket for the rest of us.

I would like to see some of that end up in retail too