IGNORED

Need help finding tan (orange) seat covers and door panels

carnutatthebeach

I have a '72 240Z and am having a hell of a time finding replacement covers and panels. I want factory original looking as well as color match. Anyone have any suggestions? Google searches come up with nothing. I believe Nissan calls it "brown" but it's that orange tan color. Any help is appreciated. My car is paint code 113 Green and I really want to keep it original looking. Thanks!

img_20180707_092335944_hdr (1).jpg

img_20180707_092711139.jpg

img_20180707_115410061_hdr.jpg

I believe Motorsport auto and zcar depot both sell replacement door cards.  I THINK they only come in black.  If you want another color, they also sell just the vinyl and you reupholster them yourself. I am not sure how accurate of reproductions they are.  Maybe someone else can chime in on that?

I seem to recall they come with the chrome strip across the top.  I don't think the replacement dogleg panels directly behind the seats have the chrome strip on them.

I have Zcardepot’s door cards. I think they are excellent match’s for early cars

72 body with 71 interior, Eibach, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Zstory, SUs, BRE Libre wheels and front spoiler.

5 minutes ago, zKars said:

SEM vinyl dyes are another approach to the problem. They can be customs mixed by a paint shop to match pretty much anything.

I agree.  I just resprayed my interior panels and door cards with SEM products .  I had the paint shop color match an existing panel and they came out fine. However I don't know if it would work well for seat covers.  

I believe your interior color is often referred to as Butterscotch. That may help in your search for any replacements if that is the route you choose.