260Z 2+2 - 1974 - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260Z 2+2 - 1974

Featured Replies

  • Author

I appreciate the advice and direction....thank you so much

27 minutes ago, SouthernZ said:

new gas tank....

Are you sure?  Describe the problem and you'll get a multitude of possible causes and fixes for it.

  • 2 weeks later...

You can also tell by valance style, early 260s have a valance that’s similar to a 240, with identical turn signals, but the center portion has a slightly different mounting point.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

  • 2 months later...

Do you have any photos of the interior quarter window and how it meets up with the door? We have replaced the weather stripping but don’t have any idea what the interior looks like.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I am currently in a rehab hospital. So I am unable to take pics for you.  

58 minutes ago, SouthernZ said:

I am currently in a rehab hospital. So I am unable to take pics for you.  

Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.