IGNORED

rear wiper

Patcon

It’s been a bit - can’t remember the model. Was late 90’s I believe.

Please note this was a huge PITA project. Definitely not a “bolt-in”. The seats had a manual piston-assisted height adjustment, which I had to remove/collapse and weld closed to get them low enough to clear the headliner, the mounting point width was too wide so I had to fab new mounts, the tracks were too long so I had to cut/weld them and reconfigure the slide adjustment lever, and the floor pan on the drivers side (propeller shaft hump) required some “adjustment” with a 4 lb hammer to make room. I don’t recommend this unless you are hell-bent on making it happen and willing to modify your z a bit. 

13 hours ago, Patcon said:

we're getting close, so no stupidity before Atlanta!

Wait... Nothing stupid?? Nothing? Am I supposed to live in a plastic bubble of good judgment for the next month??

I was supposed to go for a run with scissors today.

9 hours ago, rossiz said:

It’s been a bit - can’t remember the model. Was late 90’s I believe.

Well that narrows it down some. LOL 

I put Fiero seats in mine and it wasn't easy. I didn't have to bash the hump on the floor (BTW - it's for the catalytic converter on such equipped models), but I had all the same mounting issues. Not an easy project.